Thursday, 5 May 2016

First Nations

So, First Nations - the people that were in Canada. I respect them. They were in Canada minding their business but then the Europeans came. They brought some diseases too. There were also other people who came like France and Spain although before them all the First Nations already had trading partners all throughout North America. They traded hides , pots , life skills , herbs , stone , meat , fish , stone , meat , fish , stone , stone ( not actually that much stone but I needed to do that for the joke ) and a bunch of other stuff. The First Nations and the Europeans also traded some stuff with each other and communicated with pictures. Anyways there was a war for land and First Nations allied with France , Spain and small groups with Britain ( forgot to mention they were there too ). Then at the end there was a treaty called the Treaty of Utrecht. Sooo yeah. There was other stuff too but this is a blog post , not a research paper , soooo I’m not sure what to add…

Here , take this photo of a burrito cat :
- Pika2

4 comments:

  1. Awesome photo of that burrito cat man! I think next time you could add some comas because it was kind of hard to understand.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Pika2 This is a great post with lots of information!Great work keep it up! (I dont see any mistakes.)

    ReplyDelete